• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Funniest Actor?

A

Angel03

It is always hard to pick just one. Almost anyone listed here I would have to consider to be amazing comedians.

W

wweman101

Yea Jim Carrey is my favorite actor he is funny as hell.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh man there are a lot, but my top four would be: Robin Williams, Steve Carroll, Jim Carrey, and Will Farrell.

The best would have to be Robin Williams though. He's a brilliant actor, period, and he's hilariouse to boot. Plus "Robin Williams: Live on Broadway" is possibly one of the most hysterical stand up specials I have ever seen. The first time I watched it, I had strep throat, that was a bad idea. I couldnt' stop laughing, it hurt so bad.

C

Crimson

Jim Carrey is great and all of his work is funny. Some others I like are Will Ferrell, Chris Farely (sp?), David Spade, among those are the others you stated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 10
Bubbles General Discussion 8
Konshentz Movies & TV 22
Konshentz Movies & TV 7
R Movies & TV 24