Movies Funniest Actor?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who's the funniest actor? In my opinion it's Jim Carrey. He's done such great films like Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Me Myself and Irene. He's currently playing more serious roles, but when he first started in In Living Color he was so hilarious.

2. Yeah, Jim is still the man. My favorite funny man right now is Mike Epps from Friday After Next. He's been in movie after movie after movie and he's been funny in every one of them.

3. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I'd have to go with Robin Williams, or Jim Carrey, but Jim is canadian xD

Both have done great works, and Robin Williams live on broadway has to be the greatest thing I have ever seen. I still need to see "Fun with Dick and Jane" though.

4. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Adam Sadler(sp?) His movies are hilarious beyond belief lol. Billy Madison, waterboy, and big daddy are my favorite movies.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

Jim Carrey and Jim Breuer

6. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

Adam Sandler, Will Ferral, and a bunch of others that I am having a hard time thinking of at the moment.

7. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

the only person i can think of is Jim Carey right now so ill go with him. =]

8. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Jim Carey's the best!!!!!!

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I would say Robin Williams. Have you ever saw his stand up it's one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Oh man, there are so many funny actors I could name off that I can't just pick one. Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Steve Carrel, Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and so many more. I just can't pick a single one of them.