• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Funniest actor?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In your opinion who is your funniest actor? He doesn't need to still be alive.

For me I have two: Jim Carrey and John Candy.

Carrey as made some classics like:

-Dumb and Dumber
-Me, Myself and Irene
-Ace Ventura
-Liar, Liar
-The Mask

Also, Bruce Almighty and Yes Man were pretty good.

Then you have John Candy who is hilarious in:

-Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
-Uncle Buck
-Cool Runnings
-The Great Outdoors

Your thoughts?

TORHABSFAN

Sooo many.. I am a huge fan of comedy.. Love so many great actors so my choice whould change by day.

but the guy who probably made me laugh the hardest IS.

Joe Pecsi yup not even a comedian but when that little ball of hate goes off I nealy piss myself.

other greats off the top of my head at the risk of forgetting many are.

The Rock, Sean William Scott, Jason Mewes, Adam Sandler, Steve Carrel, Vince Vaughn, Jay Burachell, Ben Stiller, Jerry Stiller, Jim Carey, Will Farrel, man soo many Im probably forgetting a bunch of guys I like alot.

Sabby

Steve Carell, Seann Willem Scott and Paul Rudd for me.

Eddie Murphy circa 1981-1992 was untouchable too

willge87

Registered Member
Peter Sellers is a comic genius in my opinion. Inspector Clouseau is one of the funniest characters in film history and he is hilarious in The Party!

SoberJaysFan

Nicolas Cage. I can't watch his movies without laughing my ass off. His accent in Con Air is the greatest thing ever. He sounds like a slightly dumber Forrest Gump: "Dear Casey, it was so good to read your letter. I'm glad you like your teacher. We don't have play time like you..." ahahaha
Honourable mention goes to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

willge87

Registered Member
SoberJaysFan said:
Nicolas Cage. I can't watch his movies without laughing my ass off. His accent in Con Air is the greatest thing ever. He sounds like a slightly dumber Forrest Gump: "Dear Casey, it was so good to read your letter. I'm glad you like your teacher. We don't have play time like you..." ahahaha
Honourable mention goes to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Put the bunny back in the box!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Paul Rudd is not funny, and how he's even considered a comedian is beyond me. Sober, I just pissed my pants, and I couldn't agree more with your Arnold honourable mention. He was hilarious in Commando. As for my picks, I'm going to go on a different route and pick Norm and Cliff from cheers. Didn't make me laugh in anything else, but in that show they were brilliant.

Rehmo

Will Farrel and John C Reilly. I love how those guys just take whatever theyre doing and make it hilarious. Im pretty sure Step Brothers had no real script just a description of what needs to happen. Farrel especially is a master of coming up with random hilarious stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles General Discussion 8
Konshentz Movies & TV 22
Konshentz Movies & TV 7
R Movies & TV 24
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 13