• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Funky Twitches

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I am having this annoying mother fucking twitch right now. right above my left knee, my leg keeps twitching like a mother fucker. Mind you, its not like a friggin tourettes thing. Its just this funky feeling muscle twitch, Is this normal? anyone else got it?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it happens from time to time and isn't generally anything to be concerned about, but it is annoying.

Yoshiiiiiiii

Registered Member
This is a very common thing, although for individuals the location and frequency is variable to a high degree. I type extremely quickly and am on the keyboard at work a lot, and the phone; so my fingers will sometimes twitch quite a lot from that, and if anyone else is getting that, don't worry: it isn't any sort of serious disease as some websites will purport to warn you, in 99.9% of cases. It's mostly subconscious stress or muscle memory of some or other action.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lesley Music 1
Iris Bathroom Wall 18
H Health & Fitness 12