• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fun with elements

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is very addictive..

http://ishi.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-158.html

Check it out. You can add different elements to it and they all react differently to eachother, just as they would in real life.

It's way more fun than it looks at first.

:D

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Phew, that IS addictive! I decided to make a gigantic jar, with 5X water pouring in, and on the outside way at the bottom of the jar was plant... I waited... waited... waited... the water filled and hit the plant... it ALL ended up becoming plant. Then, the final touch: a tiny iddy bitty drop of fire on the edge. It spread like jelly.

That's awesome. I made a tree in a desert (made a plant "bowl" under the waterfall with sand inside) and then grew roots through the sand using water. Then I burned it all.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's fun trapping the tamogatchi slug thing. I like forcing the water and salt to fall into the same line so that it can't grow bigger since salt shrinks it.

I just found another one.

Hell of sand: http://ishi.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-164.html

Also fun. There's people in it that try to dig out. There's a bigger version but it lags pretty bad.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
That new one is great, and lets you do a fun little trick also: put all the zombie inside a circle made of wax, thick enough so they can't dig out. To get them inside, make the bottom half, drop them in, THEN make the top half. Afterwards, fill it with oil. At the top of the circle, make a tiny itsy bit of fire... and wait for their impending doom!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or if you do the big version you can fill the whole bottom half of the screen with wall with zombies turned off. Then turn them on, say 10 or 20. They will appear inside the wall and then you can turn on the water, and dig small tunnels down to the areas they are stuck in. Let them start filling up and then add a plant. It soon takes over everything.

Grab a match and fix the problem. :) You can also just let oil in too for the same effect.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Wow, that thing is surprisingly fun. I wonder how long that took to code?