Fun Psychoanalysis exercise

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Okay, is time to say what this about.

We learn the unconscious and subconscious is filled with self defense mechanisms according to Freud and can hide or suppress the way we truly feel about certain things.

The questions I ask are designed to be a way around these defense mechanisms according to Freud. This is not 100% accurate and from my findings is closer to maybe 80% from this assignment. So please look at this as fun exercise and nothing more.

Now here is key to each question I ask:

"- How you responded to the first question reflects how you perceive yourself, or how you think others perceive you.

- How you responded to the second question reflects the attributes you find attractive in another person.

- How you responded to the third question reflects how you feel about sex.

- How you responded to the fourth question reflects how you feel about death."

I would like to know from those who take this what they think, is accurate? was very much off? or just funny to you?

Iris

rainbow 11!
1. Favorite color- warm and inviting... uhm, calm! haha
2. Favorite animal- warm and soft. Protective and playful
3. A body of water- powerful, scary and yet playful and friendly at the same time. bipolar. lol
4. You're in an empty room alone. How do you feel? Relaxed and at ease. Not having to worry about what I say, do, don't do. no social pressures.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Now here is key to each question I ask:

"- How you responded to the first question reflects how you perceive yourself, or how you think others perceive you.
Nixola said:
Favorite color - Bright, warm, happiness
I think this was is correct

- How you responded to the second question reflects the attributes you find attractive in another person.

Nixola said:
Favorite animal - Furry, inquisitive, small
Lol i think this is only half accurate

- How you responded to the third question reflects how you feel about sex.

Nixola said:
A body of water (could be anything, from cup to ocean, whatever comes to mind.) melancholy, vast, scary
I think this one is accurate tbh.:-/

- How you responded to the fourth question reflects how you feel about death."
Nixola said:
You're in an empty room alone. How do you feel?
Nixola said:
relieved, at ease, thoughtful
I don't think this one is too accurate.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Nothing is correct for me. How do you relate these answers to the attitude of a person?

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
That's fine, but I'm still interested in seeing how the correlation between the questions and the attitude of a person to certain things was deduced. For example how did the test maker deduce that there might be any correlation between the attributes of a favourite animal, and the desirable attributes in another person? Are you aware?