• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fun Psychoanalysis exercise

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
This year I study in introduction psychoanalysis. We were asked to take this simple test and the results to me are very amusing. I can not say to much of the meaning of this test or the results may not be so accurate.

So, I will explain what you are to do then in few days or maybe after 10-11 people answer I will explain in better detail the meaning of this. I think many like me will find this amusing, it is not meant to be 100% accurate and with results you may think they are very true and maybe not so true, it is only meant to be done in fun.

Okay, here we go.

In list fashion I would like you to list 3 descriptive words to best say what you think or how you feel about the following:

1. Favorite color
2. Favorite animal
3. A body of water (could be anything, from cup to ocean, whatever comes to mind.)
4. You're in an empty room alone. How do you feel?

Please note, do NOT say what IS your Favorite color or animal etc, only say what you think or feel of your favorite color, animal etc.

Here is example of an answer:

1. bright, soft, soothing.
2. Big, furry, brown.

okay? if you do not understand please ask before you answer. :)

Edit: If you wish to take this test do not read past this post. I have already posted the key for this and may ruin the fun for you if you read before you respond!!!
:shocked:

Last edited:

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
1. Expanse, Soothing, Sounds like a wave
2. Serious, Still, Small, Furry
3. Sounds like wave, Vast, Turbulent, Magnificent
4. Neutral

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
In list fashion I would like you to list 3 descriptive words to best say what you think or how you feel about the following:

1. Favorite color
2. Favorite animal
3. A body of water (could be anything, from cup to ocean, whatever comes to mind.)
4. You're in an empty room alone. How do you feel?
1. peaceful, loyalty, dreams
2. grey, sweet, diligent
3. -oh, ok, I did this wrong :lol: lol @ how you feel about sex: 'fish tank'-
4. confused, observant, thoughtful

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Earthy, Vast, Sublime
Cuddly, Intelligent, Explorative
Comfortable, Sunny, Relaxing
Fine?, Bored, Thoughtful

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
1. limitless, unbinding, pleasant
2. majestic, powerful, wise
3. invigorating, soothing, beautiful
4. overwhelmed, inspired, thoughtful

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
This is going very well so far ! 7-8 more answers and I will say what this is about, I think so far those who do this will be amused lol.

Also, I notice after I post this thread, it should maybe be in Psychology area... is possible to move this there?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
1. Creative, passionate and Safe

2. Sleek, powerful, dangerous

3. Serene, Welcoming, calming.

4. Gaurded, Alone, Thoughtful.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Favorite color - Bright, warm, happiness
Favorite animal - Furry, inquisitive, small
A body of water (could be anything, from cup to ocean, whatever comes to mind.) melancholy, vast, scary
You're in an empty room alone. How do you feel?
relieved, at ease, thoughtful

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
1. Vibrant, bold, powerful
2. Loyal, energetic, loving
3. Rushing, peaceful, deep
4. Bored, jittery, paranoid

Bliss

Sally Twit
1. Rich, mysterious and deep
2. Intelligent, loyal and loving