Fun Lyrics Game

Discussion in 'Music' started by Chaos, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Basically, over the last however-long I've ben listening to the radio, I always notice that, while listening to songs, I sometimes create funny lyrics to replace the real ones, and I wondered if anyone else ever does this? Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to see what other people come up with :)

So, if you want, just post som fun lyrics, and the name of the song - you don't have to do the whole song (unless you really want to :lol:) :cool:

Enjoy xD

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's why I like Weird Al Yankovic. He'll replace lyrics with his own and makes the song funny. Heck, he'll even make the song better at times.

Michael Jackson's - Beat It. He'll turn it into something along the lines of:

lol - I love it. :lol:

Chaos likes this.
  3. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Alan Jackson - Little Bitty

*Ahem*

It's alright! to love big ol' titties
    Little bitty bra and some big ol' titties
    Might as well stare, might as well drool
    Just like me you're a titty lovin' fool

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I haven't got any but it's something my mum always does. It makes me laugh because she knows they're not the right lyrics, but she has fun singing along all the same.

5. Chaos

Wow, just as I was about to announce this thread as an Epic Fail, Bliss' mum saved the day :lol:

Atreyu likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Go post your own lyrics, Keyos!

I replace lyrics of songs too when I sing some songs for my kids but they're definitely only for private audience (re: babies and toddlers who cannot disown their mom for cheesiness).

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Come on, Tell us Izzy :D

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I tried, I really tried...then I ended up deleting what I wrote. Too humiliating. :rofl:

9. Chaos

Do it, woman! Do it!