• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fullmetal Alchemist Theater List

Vegito728

Registered Member
Funimation has updated their theater list and screening times for Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala. The movie is currently scheduled to screen in 40 theaters.

http://www.funimationfilms.com/theaters.html

Thanks to ANN for the news.

M

mysticangel

even though i've seen it already i wouldn't mind going to see it in theatres...to bad they don't have any showings close to where i'm from.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I was goin to say that but didn't. I know there are a lot of people who have seen it(Me included). I don't know why they couldn't wait the English dub rocks. Stupid youtube.

M

mysticangel

never heard it dubbed...haven't even seen FMA on CN...as for youtube, the only thing good from there is the mv's...that's the only thing i watch from there...cuz i can't stand the quality otherwise.