• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Full metal alchemist

L

lilbballfrk

how do you like Full metal alchemist? i love it. its a great story and i love the characters. if you are bored and want another anime to watch, you can always go with Full metal alchemist. i think its the best anime ever. you can also learn lessons from this anime. lol

P

Plarry012

not the best anime ever, but I defiantly like it alot. FMA is one of the best ;D

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I love FMA it is a great anime lol I have known the ending for son long and I have it saved in japanese on my Cpu I am such an Anime nerd lol

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes I really love this anime it is one of my favorites. It's a shame it only has 2 episodes left and a move.:(

L

lilbballfrk

only 2?? wasnt there 51 epis in all and the shabala movie?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes there is 3 left my bad lol. But still that is to little.

M

Masakado

I agree, this is definitely one of the best animes out there. I still haven't finished watching it... no cable, lol.

Strongarm Alchemist, Scar, and Greed are my favorite characters. I like the music on here too, good stuff.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya it's a very good show. My favorite is Roy go figure lol. I really like the opening theme but I like the new one better.

L

lilbballfrk

i love al and roy. al is hallarious. he has this innocnece to him and always caring. roy has the.. FIRE!! one snap, BOOM! firee!!! hes great!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
FMA is a great anime. I absolutely love how good it is. Its got a nice mix between comedy and drama.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pure_bliss_009 Anime 20
Easily-Amused Anime 14
Vegito728 Anime 11
Shwa Anime 3
T Art & Creative 3