Movies Full House Movie

I would want one where the original cast was back instead of different actors. A movie where it played out like the Saved By The Bell movie: all of the cast were there, and while it wasn't what you would expect it was nice to see the old gang - no matter the situation, scenery or scenario.

Having different actors just wouldn't be the same to me. A completely different movie.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
What's the word on this though? ARE they bringing back everyone and doing a "see where they are now" kind of thing, or are they doing a new cast and a new story?
------
nevermind, just hit the link and read the article. brain cells lost, but my question is answered.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I can't say that I would be all that interested in watching it. The reruns aren't on anymore, so I never see it, and can't even remember what last happened on the show.

Twitch

Registered Member
I can't say that I would be all that interested in watching it. The reruns aren't on anymore, so I never see it, and can't even remember what last happened on the show.

You best be trolling.

The re-runs are on everyday, an hour at noon and an hour at 3, on ABC Family.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Alas, I have a job.

So I will say that there are no reruns on when I am at home.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe they would even think of doing this, I don't know how it would work at all. But with that being said I would probably watch it to see what it's like. I wouldn't go in the theaters to watch it, but that shouldn't be a problem because it's probably going to be straight to dvd.

Italiano

Film Elitist
...No

Just no.

This... This would be the worst thing since Nixon got pardoned. This is coming straight from the seventh level of Hell.

I couldn't even fathom why people liked the show let alone it's own movie. I doubt and hope this does not get green lit. The only way I see this getting released is as a $.99 bargain bin dive.

Hiei

The Hierophant
FROM THE LINK
James Franco would be perfect as Uncle Jesse, he says.

"I see Steve Carell as Danny Tanner [originally played by Bob Saget] and Tracy Morgan as Joey Gladstone [originated by Dave Coulier] because he's funny," Stamos continues.

And just because recasting the movie doesn't mean Stamos (a spokesperson for Project Cuddle, a charity to prevent infants from being abandoned) isn't tight with his former costars.

:lol: HAHAHAA! That's seriously hilarious. He wants Tracy Morgan to play Dave Couliers part. :lol:

There is nothing that will get me to see this movie. Nothing at all. I've watched a few episodes of it, and I don't like it. At all. I don't think I'll ever see this movie if it's made, but I think it's funny as hell that they want Tracy Morgan as uncle Joey.

Last edited: