• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fuel Free Car

Dragon

V.I.P.
These people stripped down a car and put some pedals on it. They were taking it for a test ride and got pulled over by the cops. It's pretty neat but I don't think this car will make it up a steep hill cause it will need a lot of major pedaling. Going down a hill would be fun but I'm not sure what kind of breaking system this car has. I think they got pulled over because they didn't have plates for the car and maybe no back window gave it away too.

LiveLeak.com - Pedal-Car Gets Pulled Over By Toronto Cops.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Haha thats pretty hilarious. I mean it's pretty stupid, but it's funny. Reminds me of the Flinstones. I wish that was possible to have a fuel-free car, but we can't get that lucky. Thats pretty funny that they were pulled over. Haha. Also, isn't it illegal not to have a back window? I wonder how much their ticket turned out to be, knowing my luck if I got pulled over I'd get hit with everything. Haha.

Mikey

This has nothing to do with the subject lol but i just signed up for this and how do i make a whole new subject to talk about like starting a thread