• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fuck

Scissorhands

Registered Member
The IRS. Comin' at me like they hot shit. Tellin' a brotha that he owes them cash money. Nah, fuck that. I'ma pop a glock in their mouth and make a brain stew. I don't owe no IRS twenty grand. That's waz up.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Eeeps. I bet you and Jeru would get on really well in RL! ;)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
What do you think is up with him Lauren. The IRS is all up in his shizzat!

Dabs

Registered Member
What do you think is up with him Lauren. The IRS is all up in his shizzat![/quote]

And damn, we all know that's not a good place to be!!!

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I've found a solution.

I'm going to set my house on fire and drive my plane into the IRS building. Who's with me?!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Twenty grand, dat all? Shiiiit bro! That ain't nuthin, why you sketchin? Give tha man his green and chill! It fo da poor an shit, ya kno?!

Scissorhands

Registered Member
My cash money comes from another country and I didn't know Uncle S-dawg could tax it how I had erethang set up! Mo fucka.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
The man don't like it when you come all out of pocket an try an start steppin.

Don't matter where the ho get the money, bitch betta fork it over or get the slap down. The man say "bitch betta have my money, not some, not half, but ALL my cash or I'm gonna busta ass!"

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Da man needs to cut taxes and raise mo bitches! Dats what I say. If all hoes was workin for the HNIC, we wouldn't need ta be payin deez taxes.