Frustrated

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok this is less advice and more a rant because I need to right now. Well I was invited to hang out with my friends Jen, Ashley, Joe and Greg (who I am not really friends with but more associates). Ashley lives in NJ and was up for the weekend and I like her idk why I tried not to but I do. Everything was going great and I was having loads of fun with them until like 11 pm hit and we went and sat on the couch. Greg put his arm around ashley and began rubbing her arm then she put her head on his shoulder. I felt like I was suffocating, ike someone put me in a bucket of water and was drowning me. I went to the bathroom and then made up and excuse to leave and I drove home. I really have issues with the fact that no matter how much I rationalize it I cannot stop liking her for example;
She lives 2 1/2 hours away, she doesnt like me like that, she is hot but not a knock out, and we have very different interests.

all of that should help me but it doesnt and I am frustrated and angry with myself and find myself angry at greg and ashley but its all on me because I am the one who is having the issues coping...

So I have decided I want to change things. For starters I want to start excersizing and eating better. Also i am gonna try and stop talking to her on AIM everyday and not really interacting on facebook. I wont not talk to her I just need space...

Comment if you would like

Bliss

Sally Twit
Tell her how you feel. If she's not interested she will at least stop flirting with that other guy in front of you. She's not going to know it makes you uncomfortable if you've not told her how you felt.
Be a man and tell her asap because if you run out the room each time something happens then you'll never feel better about the situation.

You probably just need to hear from her that she's not interested and then you can start to move on. It'll be easier in the long run.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
lol I did last spring but she said she did not want a relationship right now... So basically I got rejected... Also I feel like I just need to move on because she is a Jersey girl and will more than likely live there all her life and I like where I live

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you've already told her and she's flirting infront of you regardless then you need to move on. There are more people out there than her, people closer by so go and find them.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
lol thats exactly what I am saying I am trying to do. They only problem is it is easier said than done because there arent really many girls that I have a chance to meet. My major is pretty much all guys and I am not a really big partier so its difficult

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I know what you mean man.. I usually go for girls I like right away and can see myself being with.

But sometimes there are girls I'm not attracted to right away and the more I'm around them the more I start to thinking about them even though I tell myself their not my type and they are sometimes more focused on other guys.

It get's frustrating mainly because you feel your bothering yourself over someone you really don't want to date but can't stand seeing them with other guys.

Fucking life.. is what I say.

But yea I'm sure you don't want to loose a friend, on the other side you can't see her around other guys like that. Might just have to distance yourself from her if it does bother you that much.

No reason to suffocate yourself over feelings that will lead nowhere.

Bananas

Endangered Species
lol thats exactly what I am saying I am trying to do. They only problem is it is easier said than done because there arent really many girls that I have a chance to meet. My major is pretty much all guys and I am not a really big partier so its difficult
You are in a perfect situation.

Whilst all the other guys are out wasting their time partying use your time productively to meet new people. You want to start exercising and get fitter; What clubs and societies are there around you? Take up a fencing class, circuits or archery, even yoga! You will get exercise plus you will meet loads of girls. You will save a lot more money than those partying and meet people with similar interests. If you fill your time productively then you will hardly miss your NJ friends and make plenty of new ones as you go along.

Look on the bright side with new pastures green!

dude i had the reverse situation and i know how much it sucks but honestly forgetting about her for a while will be the best thing for you.... i really really really liked this guy that obviously didnt like me back but he continued to hang out with me then one night made out with my best friend.... we dont even talk now but i started to seperate from him for a while and it got easier and we moved on to just being friends... thats what you ahve to do

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Henskie, if that happened to me I'd do the same thing thing. Just go away. It's not going to be nice for a while but in the long run you'll feel better.