Frustrated Winslow wants more catches

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Fresh, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

What the heck is wrong with this kid. He goes out and gets a near career ending injury riding a motorcyle. The Browns stick by him through his rehab, and now he repays the organization by running his mouth like a cry baby. I've got an idea for you, Winslow. STFU; play the game!

Hoosier.

3. JAZZNC

JAZZNC Guest

Very well said my man. This guy need to have Porter or Ray Lewis lay a hit on him like he's never seen before. Hopefully it will happen this weekend. He has proved nothing other than he is a complete jerk off and yet he keeps acting like he's Marvin Harrison or Jerry Rice. People like him just piss me the hell off.

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

And that is...?

What does he think he has done to call himself a playmaker? I agree with the above posts, we don't need another Terrell Owens in this league.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Listen he's right. If you see the Cleveland Browns play they play conservative. There 0-2 why not try another approach and air it out to there young recievers? He's not bashing the team or anything he's just saying that the coaching stff should try to spice it up a little. I don't mind whatsoever the comments he just said.