Fruits!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
How many fruits do you guys take in a day? Or servings.

On a good day I take in about 6 or 7. On a bad day about 1 or 2. I average about 4.

Iris

rainbow 11!
About once a month...............

I think I'm going to go eat some fruit in a hour.. lol I'll start replacing lunch with fruit. :3

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Oh man, I love fruit. I would eat it even if they weren’t good for me: apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, pomegranate, cherries, grapes, etc.

All of you need to be aware though what you're eating with fruit because fruit has high levels of sugar and the sugar will increase your insulin levels; promoting fat storage.

I'm not saying don't eat fruit. Fruit are very good; good for you and taste good too, but if too many are eaten along with a high sugar diet, it could end up not benefiting you the way you initially thought it might.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Oh man, I love fruit. I would eat it even if they weren’t good for me: apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, pomegranate, cherries, grapes, etc.

All of you need to be aware though what you're eating with fruit because fruit has high levels of sugar and the sugar will increase your insulin levels; promoting fat storage.

I'm not saying don't eat fruit. Fruit are very good; good for you and taste good too, but if too many are eaten along with a high sugar diet, it could end up not benefiting you the way you initially thought it might.
But fruit also has alot of dietary fiber vitamins and anti-oxidants...Nos eating fruit is more beneficial than passing on it...

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
It depends on what I have available in the fridge, mostly my selections range from: Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Kiwi and Pears. Normally I would have about 2-3 servings of it a day. I love having a whole bag of grapes to myself, their just so much fun and delicious. Forget ice cream, grapes where it's at!!

~Shwa'