Fruits!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

How many fruits do you guys take in a day? Or servings.

On a good day I take in about 6 or 7. On a bad day about 1 or 2. I average about 4.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Around 4 fruits per day, it includes, apples, bananas and oranges.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

About once a month...............

I think I'm going to go eat some fruit in a hour.. lol I'll start replacing lunch with fruit. :3

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Oh man, I love fruit. I would eat it even if they weren’t good for me: apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, pomegranate, cherries, grapes, etc.

All of you need to be aware though what you're eating with fruit because fruit has high levels of sugar and the sugar will increase your insulin levels; promoting fat storage.

I'm not saying don't eat fruit. Fruit are very good; good for you and taste good too, but if too many are eaten along with a high sugar diet, it could end up not benefiting you the way you initially thought it might.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

But fruit also has alot of dietary fiber vitamins and anti-oxidants...Nos eating fruit is more beneficial than passing on it...

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I never said don't eat it. I can quote myself for not saying that.

What I did say was don't go overboard.

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

It depends on what I have available in the fridge, mostly my selections range from: Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Kiwi and Pears. Normally I would have about 2-3 servings of it a day. I love having a whole bag of grapes to myself, their just so much fun and delicious. Forget ice cream, grapes where it's at!!

~Shwa'