• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fruit/Vegetable Juice

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
How often, if at all, do you bother having 100% fruit or vegetable juice?

I normally don't have them because of the expense, so I mainly drink water.
But since I've been having gallbladder pain it was suggested I have a lot of fruit and vegetable juices.
So every morning I have grapefruit juice (which I dislike intensely) with a tsp. of olive oil.
Apart from that I was told to have a cup of carrot and beet at least once a day. But beet is very potent and one shouldn't have more than a quarter cup of it a day.
Aside from that I've been trying to eat as many fruits and vegetables as I possibly can.
The fruits & veggies are supposed to help clean out your system, and very healthy too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't, unless you count pink lemonade that comes in sachets.

My tummy gets painful when I drink OJ (too much acid). Same thing when I eat it. However, I can eat apple, just not drink it. I've survived 3 days eating nothing but apples. Good for cleansing.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually drink a lot of Crystal Light and water but I also like buying the V8 Fusions which is fruit juice and vegetables all in one serving. Plus they have a variety of flavors that I love. Other than that I'll buy some sort of cranberry juice light to help with bladder infections as well as yogurt.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I drink mostly water, but I do regularly have the 100% fruit juice capri suns for the kids. I limit them to one a day though, so they don't drink them all up at once.

I also like to buy 100% orange juice, but, unless we are splurging, it's the concentrated kind.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I get through about 300-600ml of fruit juice a day. Occasionally I'll mix it up with some veg. juice.

Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Apple Juice and Pear Juice are my favourites. I will usually buy 'not from concentrate' where available but will happily slurp from concentrate. I am too lazy to squeeze my own:)

I had a Carrot, Grape, Banana and Mango drink the other day, seamed a weird combination but it was delicious.

viLky

ykLiv
How often, if at all, do you bother having 100% fruit or vegetable juice?
Err... once every two months? I tend to stick to water, and like Blueyes, Crystal Light mixtures in the water. Occasionally, I might spot something I hadn't had in awhile and pick it up. Other than that, I don't really go near the stuff as much as I should.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That's the brand of the lemonade my sister sends me from the US. :lol:

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I often like to start my day with an 8oz glass of Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness. It's 100% natural, 100% juice, and has all sorts of vitamins and other stuff that's good for ya.

I see there are a few Crystal Light drinkers here as well. I love it! I like to combine one packet of lemonade mix with one of strawberry energy, and make my own strawberry lemonade energy drink. Mmmmmmmm. :lick2:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love V8's new Fruit/Veggie juice drinks (Fusion, I believe).

Very good very and I can have my vegetable juice without having to drink the nasty stuff by itself.