Fruit Shakes

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Boredie, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

What is your favourite fruit shake combo? As in more than one fruit in the shake.
    Do you prefer it based on milk or water?

My favourite so far is pineapple and lychee (sp?). It was soooo good. Recommend it highly.
    I prefer my fruit shakes based on water since milk doesn't agree with me.

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Milk-based and a classic Strawberry milkshake is my favorite. :)

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Milk based, and I don't really like fruity ones, just plain old chocolate or vanilla. I haven't tried many others. I looooove vanilla milkshake but it depends on who makes it, because sometimes it has like no flavour. But you asked fruit, so I'd pick strawberry I guess.

One shake I do not like is banana.

4. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

ew, I can't stand banana milkshakes either.:barf:

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Any milkshake for me is ok.
    Generally, I love all kinds of fruit shakes .. even if it has to have all the fruits and no milk ...

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I only drink fruit shakes because I drink protein after work, It's banana flavour and it's pretty good. I always use water to mixed it up because I use it at work and I don't want to bring milk at work.

I drink one of them everyday(Monday-Friday)

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

If you use that puking smiley one more time I think I'd puke! :lol:

I love banana shakes, based on milk though, so I haven't had them in years. They are best when they are very ripe, that's when you get the sweetest.

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I don't really like the milk based shakes. I much prefer the water based shakes. I prefer all sorts of fruit in them, but I don't like it too heavy in pineapple or apple. Everything else is fine.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Vanilla-orange, fuzzy peach and coffee are at the top of my list.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not sure what the base is...or what all flavors are in my favorite smoothie.

I get it at the Smoothie zone, and it's called the Hawaiin Breeze. I cut the coconut, because to me, there is no worse taste in this world than coconut.
    It definitely has pineapple and peach in it.