From Sarasota Florida??!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Jul 29, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

so i just found out an old friend of mine moved there and im having trouble getting ahold of them so i didnt know if any of our florida posters are from that town and could assist me? odd request i know but you know what youd do for good old friends.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Have you tried Facebook/MySpace? That might be easier than looking them up in the phone book, although you can do that without living there. Just try whitepages.com. :)

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Facebook and Myspace have been pretty helpful to me in the past, and I have some friends who live on the west coast. Go for it.

4. EndWinterRomance

i did the whole myspace and facebook thing... this kid is livin in the stoneage...... i'm just gonna do the cheesy old fashioned thing and write a letter since his phone number is impossible to get but everyone knows his address....

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Dude, like I said Snail Mail is awesome. You can really get in touch with almost anyone. Go for it, I'm sure they'll respond.

6. EndWinterRomance

except my friends decided for me that we are going to road trip it old school! hells to the yeah..... so snail mail will have to wait