• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

From Neons to a BMW

leopard22

Registered Member
I can't believe anyone would bid on this. After all, your ad will disappear as soon as the car goes, so how much exposure are you going to get? Plus I really can't see this being a big video hit on the Internet unless they come up with a really creative way to trash this car.

Bid is just at $5.50 2 days before ending, so if you want to bid, it'll be cheap I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9512432609&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
One important footnote on the auction:

You are bidding on actual advertising space on a 1:20 scale RC BMW Z-4 that will be destroyed by any means necessary.
Umm.. yeah... This should have been stated in the title. It's a model car he is destroying, not a real car..

leopard22

Registered Member
:lol: oh, that's flipping amazing! I guess I didn't read that far down. This makes the auction even more bizaare. What a rip-off. I was getting all hyped up wondering how on earth is this guy going to sacrifice his Beamer for $5.50 thinking maybe it was a worthless piece of junk, but even so, the scrap metal should bring him more than that, and it turns out to be a model of a BMW! Hehehe. Good catch, Andrew.