Frog Question...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date
A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I thought9 if I was correct) that there is a 1 Hit KO factor with the Des Frogs and Tadpoles cards. If anyone has a little bit of an idea, please share it. I've been wanting to know that for sometime now. Thanks for looking this over.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Here You go, first you need at least 2 Tadpoles in the grave, also a Treeborn in the grave would be good too. You Need Polymerization, Des Croaking and Defusion in your hand with D3S Frog in your fusion deck. Tribute Treeborn to summon a Des Frog, bring out the other 2 and use Des Croaking. Next use Polymerization to bring out D3S Frog and attack, after the attack but while still in the battle phase activate De-Fusion to get your 3 Des Frogs back and attack for game.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for, but to my knowledge, that is as good as it gets.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Thank A LOT. I've been wondering for awhile now how to do that. Thanks again. ^_^

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
No problem. By the way, If you don't use Treeborn Frog, D3S Frog will only have 2500 attack, if Treeborn is in the grave it is 3000 attack.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Thanks for the addition on that. That could be use for the future. Thanks again.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kos4Evr said:
Here You go, first you need at least 2 Tadpoles in the grave, also a Treeborn in the grave would be good too. You Need Polymerization, Des Croaking and Defusion in your hand with D3S Frog in your fusion deck. Tribute Treeborn to summon a Des Frog, bring out the other 2 and use Des Croaking. Next use Polymerization to bring out D3S Frog and attack, after the attack but while still in the battle phase activate De-Fusion to get your 3 Des Frogs back and attack for game.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for, but to my knowledge, that is as good as it gets.
Wow I'm supper late. Sorry I never even noticed this until now. I guess there were just to many things in the old days that I wasn't able to catch every thing. Well now that I have I'm curious to know where you learned that. I tried that deck a while ago, but wasn't very successful. Can you provide a deck list with the combo? I would love to build it.

Turbo

Registered Member
Although the combo is good, its highly situational. The description was based on and ideal situation. It would work best in a Water/Frog themed deck, IMHO.

Turbo

Registered Member
i dunno, i'd say playtest it and see how often the combo can occur. If its less then 80% then its too risky since most OTK deck have an 80% success rate of pulling off the OTK.