• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Frog legs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was curious to know if there are any other people here that eat frog legs? Personally, I love them. I don't eat them all that often since they're hard to come by, but when I do see them I definitely grab a hand full of them.

I imagine that a lot of people that haven't tried it are scared because they're frog legs after all, but if you do get the chance just try one out and see if you like them, it might surprise you on how good it actually taste.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't like to try foods like that. If food doesn't look appetising then I struggle to put it in my mouth.
I tried Ox Tongue once and when they served it up it actually looked like a tongue. I cut the tiniest piece off just so I could say I'd eaten it. Worst decision ever.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If you fry them together, they will fold over and it will look like like you're eating a little leprechaun's legs. Its really freaky and best to always separate them before cooking. Yeah though, it is an excellent food.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Tastes like chicken. I tried them with curry sauce. The dish was mixed enough so it doesn't look like frog legs even (helps in the psychological part before trying it the first time).

BigBob

Registered Member
I eat them every time I go out to this one Chinese restaurant. Just like ysabel said, they taste like chicken. All they do is bread them out there and they're pretty good.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I have no interest in trying them. The thought just creeps me out. If they taste like chicken, I'd rather just eat chicken personally.

I am a wimp, and I don't like to try things that seem even slightly out of the norm. I have too weak of a gag reflex for weird things.

MiniCheddar

To be honest I don't find the meat taste differs from chicken sufficiently enough for me to pay for frogs legs :(

Not much meat on them either!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've had them once and it's probably one of the most vile things I've ever tasted.

I'm hoping the cook just did a bad job with them because I enjoy a lot of new foods.

lilmisshissyfit

Registered Member
I'v never tried them but i would if i had the chance, i like to try new foods even if they make me want to throw up after and i realise it wasn't a good idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts Offbeat News 6
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 9
Bliss Bathroom Wall 3
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 2
Babe_Ruth Food & Beverage 18