TV Fringe

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Has anyone seen this show? I've only seen a few episodes, I have to admit it's pretty good. I might try to find all the episodes online so I can have a better feel for the show itself. So far I have to say that Walter is my favorite character. You never know what he's going to do next.

Any other fans?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I watch it every week. I love that show and hope they keep it online. It's on the FOX so you can go to the FOX website and watch all the episodes through them.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to watch this show. I'm a fan of JJ Abrams, so I was excited about it. I sort of lost interest about 2 months ago, so I haven't been watching it anymore. I may go back and watch it online during the summer when all the shows are in reruns.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Fringe is a damn good show but I haven't seen it as of late due to Greek events at my school. I can at least try though.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I saw this when it first came out and tried to catch it each week, but things just kept getting in the way. I enjoy watching Joshua Jackson and it was dubbed "The X-Files" by some critics, so I was pretty excited to check it out. I'll just wait for it to come out on DVD, that way I can work in episodes around my schedule.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm watching the first episode right now and I'm digging everything about it so far.

Check it out on hulu.com or download episodes on iTunes.

7. AnitaKnapp

Updating my post...

I will probably pick this back up after I get done watching Supernatural.

8. AnitaKnapp

Well, I didn't finish Supernatural yet, but I did catch up on this show. So glad I picked it back up. JJ Abrams is really good at mindfucks, and I am just...I just don't know what to say after watching the season finale.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Damnit I didn't even get to see the first season finale because if school and now I gotta go through the same thing again.

10. AnitaKnapp

The last few episodes are on hulu.com. That is where I caught up. It luckily started right where I had left off to begin with.