• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Friends vs Seinfeld

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Which sitcom do you like better Friends or Seinfeld?

1 I like Friends better
2 I like Seinfeld better
3 I can't even find the remote control

You can only choose one and give the reason why you chose your answer.
MV5BMTg4NzEyNzQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTY3NDg4._V1._CR24,0,293,443_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpglr111501_2015422_225914134559.jpg

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'll happily choose anything over Seinfeld lol with that said Seinfeld to me, is witty and sattirical and it's decent but Jerry Seinfelds acting just didn't win it over with me, and there were a lot of episodes that I found not to be humorous at all, that's just me though. George Castanza and Kramer carried that show in all honesty. Friends is different because its incredibly relatable and you get something different from each character, Joey the not so smart but hilarious, chandler aka mr sarcasm, phoebe who is the funniest of them all imo. That's my take on it

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Maria- I also would choose anything over Seinfeld because I can't stand the cast for it. As for Friends that's exactly what they were friends who would do anything for another. They were close. In reality what person wouldn't want one like they had? I especially like the opening theme song..

Last edited:

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I never saw the Friends but here is a song from the 80's called Friends by Whodini 1984

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

Maria- I also would choose anything over Seinfeld because I can't stand the cast for it. As for Friends that's exactly what they were friends who would do anything for another. They were close. In reality what person wouldn't want one like they had? I especially like the opening theme song..
The theme song is simply the best! So catchy. Not to start a seinfeld bashing, but didn't find his stand up particularly entertaining.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows and I’d disagree with the comments here so far about it. For me, it is far better than Friends. I haven’t seen every episode of Friends but I have seen a lot of them. As for Seinfeld, I’ve seen most episodes more times than I can remember.

@Babe_Ruth will back me on this.

Shooting_Palanx

Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows and I’d disagree with the comments here so far about it. For me, it is far better than Friends. I haven’t seen every episode of Friends but I have seen a lot of them. As for Seinfeld, I’ve seen most episodes more times than I can remember.

@Babe_Ruth will back me on this.
I found when you're over 40 you're more likely to be a seinfeld fan, so I'm not too surprised you old timer you hahaha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked Friends, especially the first few seasons. They had some funny characters and the storylines were pretty good. That said, it’s Seinfeld for me. George Costanza is one of my favourite television characters. The things he did, and came up with was really well thought out for a show about “nothing”.