TV Friends (Show)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, May 14, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you / do you watch the show "Friends"? I watched it a few times on break at one of my jobs many years ago but I never got into it as much as some of the other sitcoms I watched.

I've probably only seen 10-20 episodes total. I thought it was a pretty decent show though. Just never got into it enough to actually sit down and watch it all.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen every episode up through when it jumped the shark, which in my opinion was when Chandler and Monica got married, several times.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I love friends. I still watch it and have a few of the dvd box sets.

Although I liked the show slightly less when Chandler and Monica got together tbh, I was never a fan of "them"

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I watch it when there's nothing else on TV, I've probably seen the same number of episodes as you, bit less, never got in to it much. There's some bits that made me laugh a lot but as a whole it never really appealed.

5. Vallentina

Vallentina Registered Member

I'm a pretty big fan of friends. Too bad they stopped making it. :-/

6. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I think it's one of the best shows I've ever seen. I have every season on DVD and have just started watching it from the beginning again. Unlike a few people I actually liked Chandler and Monica, probably because I relate to Chandler more than any other member of the group.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen just about every episode, because of all of the reruns that are on. I like it, and I didn't mind when Chandler and Monica got together. It did end in a very cheesy way though, and they never should have tried to do a Joey spin off.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I do enjoy Friends, I think the first few seasons were funnier then the last few seasons. Chandler and Joey were definitely the most hilarious characters on the show. I think Fibi was annoying at times though.

9. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Yes, Phoebe did get more annoying as the seasons went on, I agree. Smelly Cat annoyed me a lot too.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I had every season on DVD but I ended up selling them to a friend (no pun intended) when I was struggling for money.
    Ross was my favourite character because of the way he spoke, the hilarious things he said and all the different facial expressions. He didn't get enough credit in my opinion.
    To be honest, because I've seen every single episode about 100 times I don't bother watching them on telly anymore.