Friends or Family

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Are you closer to your friends or your family?

I'm probably going to have to go with family if you count extended, halfs, step and fosters into there :lol: Me and my sister are pretty close and the same with my brother, where I only have a couple friends I trust the same as I would them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love my family and all but I'm definitely closer to my friends. The only member that I'm extremely close to is my brother. I'm close with my parents and grandparents, but not to the extreme.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i'm curious to know the definition of the word "close", for you guys.
what do you mean by that? you meet those people often, you have opened conversations...., or what?

I believe the saying is "Blood is thicker than water."

Not sure I agree with it. I'm very close with my brother but also with friends who are not blood.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Definitely a lot closer to my family. I don't really see my friends that often anymore since we're older. Some of them are married. Some of them live out of state now. Most of them are busy with work. We still keep in touch and hang out when we can, but it's just a different kind of relationship than I have with my family. I see and talk to my parents everyday. They've done so much for me over the years.