Friends or Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impact, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Are you closer to your friends or your family?

I'm probably going to have to go with family if you count extended, halfs, step and fosters into there :lol: Me and my sister are pretty close and the same with my brother, where I only have a couple friends I trust the same as I would them.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I am really close to my sister but other than that I am way more closer to my friends.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm close to both.
    each has their own place.

4. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

Friends by default. I don't know any blood relatives, or at least not well enough to have a conversation with them.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Friends. I'm much more close to them than my family.

Impact likes this.
  6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love my family and all but I'm definitely closer to my friends. The only member that I'm extremely close to is my brother. I'm close with my parents and grandparents, but not to the extreme.

Impact likes this.
  7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i'm curious to know the definition of the word "close", for you guys.
    what do you mean by that? you meet those people often, you have opened conversations...., or what?

8. jungle

jungle New Member

I believe the saying is "Blood is thicker than water."

Not sure I agree with it. I'm very close with my brother but also with friends who are not blood.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Definitely a lot closer to my family. I don't really see my friends that often anymore since we're older. Some of them are married. Some of them live out of state now. Most of them are busy with work. We still keep in touch and hang out when we can, but it's just a different kind of relationship than I have with my family. I see and talk to my parents everyday. They've done so much for me over the years.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I'm closer to my family.....some friends are really cool and would definitely count them as family.

But on the real my immediate family fo sho.