Friend's Fraudulence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Feb 12, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

When was the last time a friend deceived you?
    How did you handle it?

To me it happened 2 years ago when i found out she had been talking about my back, faking stuff about me and my family, tried to put me into argues with other friends.
    I had been friends with her for more than 10 years, had been close friends ...but she turned out to be someone i had never imagined.
    When i told her what i had found out, she kept on lying and denying everything :lol: ...
    anyway ...she has no friends now...:cool:

what's your story?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's been a while (as far as I know :lol:). I don't usually hold grudges but I'm definitely not going to trust somebody if they've made a blatant effort to deceive me about something.

I never had anything happen like yours though. That would be rough. At times like that I am not sure what I would do.

3. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I can't really remember having any friends try to defraud me. Maybe I've been lucky... :dunno:

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

...or maybe you've been too blind to see.
    that's what fraudulence is about: Making you feel lucky! [i used to feel the same way] ;)

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It has been a while now since i've had a friend deceive or lie to me as i've learnt my lesson not to trust people right off the bat.

I found out my best friend had been sleeping with my now ex behind my back. I had had suspicions for a while, which were backed up by friends who came to visit saying she was flirting with him (she lived with us). I caught them together in bed so there was my proof. I just cut myself off from them completely. It's about the worst thing a friend can do to screw you over.