Friend Annoyance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twitch, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

What are some things your friends do that annoy you?

I know that one of my friends, when he was single, would be an asshole around girls towards me. I'd say something and he'd just be like "No shutup Kevin." :stare:

Another one of my friends automatically assumes I have no plans when he asks me to hang out. Just the other day, he said he was having a movie marathon and we were going to watch all of the Star Wars movies in a row. I don't know if I want to hang out with him yet, I might be hanging out with this girl that I could have a thing with in the future, but I don't want to tell him because he's also one of those kids that's annoying about his friend's girlfriends.

EllyDicious likes this.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Some of mine do that too. They never ask whether I'm free, they'll just say "oh btw we're going out on friday so blah blah" and then I feel bad when I have to tell them I'm not free. But also they don't actually tell me plans until like a day or two before so it's not like it's my fault when I'm busy on that day.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

One of my friends talks too much, is WAY too sensitive and doesn't practice what he preaches.

The sensitivity thing is way over board too; so much so that everyone's first impression of him is that he's gay.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Jessica is ALWAYS late. Sometimes we tell her we are meeting up earlier than we actually are so that when she is late, it isn't that bad. lol

Then Jordyn will always inquire into who I am texting and what about. Usually it's alisa, so then my friends start teasing me. But I get annoyed when she starts to ask detailed questions.

Then Dj stands me up half the time we make plans to hang out.

Also, I HATE it when my friends expect me to pay for everything. Right now I can't afford much, but when i was in school I had more hours and could afford more. So half the time I would buy every one lunch during lunch at school... And I would be the one driving and spending money on gas. No one ever offered to buy me lunch or give me gas money. Even now that's how it is.

Like I know one day Jessica wanted me to buy lunch for her if she bought the next day, so she got like a large meal (about eight bucks) and then the next day i was gonna get a meal as well. But then she says, "order from the dollar menu" :| so I bought her an eight dollar lunch while I got a 2.14 dollar lunch. I was so mad.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

We all have our little flaws. My friends' don't bother me.

Except this one person, she was always faking some mysterious illness.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

-i don't like it when friends are not correct towards me or others.
    for example : when they come late in appointments, when they don't call when they said they were going to call or when they don't keep their promises when they say they'll help you but they don't.
    it makes them irresponsible and childish.

-i don't like it when they talk behind your back or when they say something to you and something else to another, about the same thing. or when they don't keep those personal things you tell them.
    it makes them unreliable.

-i hate it when they say "sweetie...honey...lovely..i've been missing you so much" and then don't call you for ages.
    it makes the hypocritical.

-i hate it when they don't stick with you in bad times but only think about going to parties and having fun.

maybe those are not friends at all......

Phoenix likes this.
  7. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I have this friend that always has to one up everything...its only bad because i am that way too

And then another that will eat all my food...i think that might be the only reason he comes to my appartment

I use to have a friend that was never serious which doesnt sound that bad but after awhile it gets really annoying

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I have this one friend that never speaks to me until near her Birthday or near Christmas just so she can try and scab some presents out of me. Also, she sends me annoying chain text messages, you know the kind, "send this to 10 people or you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life".

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a friend whom I rarely talk to, and every couple of months or so she'll send me a text that says "hey stranger, what's up?" and I'm supposed to catch up on 2 months worth of life over text.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I believe your confusing this person for a friend, sounds more like a tick.

The most annoying thing a friend of mine does is Nos, he's over-reserved at some points to the point of complete silence. It's not a terrible trait, but it's uninteresting.