• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Friday - Which Seat do I Choose

Zenheizer

needs practice
Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think this deserves a bit of a bump, because these funny videos really parody the current pop business.

This shows how easy it is that, if you are rich, your kid can get a poorly written song for them to sing as well as a half-assed video.

These videos are HILARIOUS, too.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ah man I have had so much fun with this. So many fantastic and hilarious parody images and videos have popped up because of this.

And

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Honestly I think it's pretty low to bash a 13 year old girl who had the courage to go out there on a limb that most of us would never even dream about. It's one thing to give her constructive criticism, but to say things like she should develop an eating disorder so she can look pretty or that she should take a seat in the electric chair? I mean, come on.

Everybody has to start somewhere. If you haven't recorded your own music video and put it out there for the world to see then you are the last person who should be dragging her through the mud. It's easy to make fun of people when you are hiding behind a computer monitor. Let's see all these haters attempt to do what she's done. Now that would be some funny stuff considering the fact that most of them still have trouble with basic conversations over Xbox Live.

Seriously...

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Oh c'mon Brix, it's no different to ripping on Bieber.

Besides, Friday makes Willow Smith's Whip My Hair a smash hit.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hyb, did you contact her for Chronicles? :p

I haven't seen her video yet and I just knew about her because she was trending on twitter.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
She deserves the stick, she's a Belieber and wants to do a duet with Beiber, it's probably the only reason she's tried for fame.