• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Friday @ Midnight...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
May I suggest going to a local second hand bookstore and picking up the older copies for MUCH cheaper. That way you dont spend an arm and a leg trying to get them all. Heck even eBay has the older ones for cheap... As long as you arent buying it near a movie release date or a book release date you should be able to get a really good copy for about 6 bucks. :D

Eh hem... :D Its midnight ... Do you know where your Book is?

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
My son read HP books they are something,I got the movies version I don't read much I rather watch the movie, I know the book is always better than the movie itself......
Nani

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
While fighting off yet another migraine, I have managed to make it to page 355/652 ... So far its been REALLY good... I just have to keep rereading paragraphs that I fall asleep in the middle of LOL

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I read 170 pages this morning.

Interesting, deff darker alrerady.

TGirl

Registered Member
Well Andrew they said "HP" "J.K. Rowling" and hmmmmmmmmm "potter party" isn't that enough? hahahahahah Bahahahah