Fresh you were totally right

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
WtF I started watching Bleach again and from like 128 to 135/136 its all filler?

I thought this was all Manga content? Was this in the manga? Can anyone confirm or deny that?

I mean now it seems to be plot related but why the damn filler episodes. I still found this filler better than the bount arc though lol.

Seriously if I buy the DVDs to Bleach some day I will not buy the filler episodes...

Also did you notice a drop in animation quality during the filler episodes??? Or overall?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Yeah I know, but you got to push through the fillers its get better, though I now find myself bored with the series maybe its just me.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the quality dip, I think it continues all the way to the present episodes. Well atleast it looks that way to me.

Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
oh my god...fullmetal henskie...:lol2:

I didn't think it was a quality drop. I just assumed it was the style. :-o

Yeah even though Dattebayo does not do as good of a job encoding their files than lunar there was a drop in quality.

It was gradual but when characters are drawn out of proportion and there is less movement in the anime that indicates a budget cut.

I think you are right that the style changed too but the detail in all the character's features just diminished.

A good example is looking at Hitsiguya's first Bankai and then looking later on when he uses it again in the bount and Arrancar arc. They look terrible.