Fresh you were totally right

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Swiftstrike, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

WtF I started watching Bleach again and from like 128 to 135/136 its all filler?

I thought this was all Manga content? Was this in the manga? Can anyone confirm or deny that?

I mean now it seems to be plot related but why the damn filler episodes. I still found this filler better than the bount arc though lol.

Seriously if I buy the DVDs to Bleach some day I will not buy the filler episodes...

Also did you notice a drop in animation quality during the filler episodes??? Or overall?

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yeah I know, but you got to push through the fillers its get better, though I now find myself bored with the series maybe its just me.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the quality dip, I think it continues all the way to the present episodes. Well atleast it looks that way to me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  3. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

After the fillers gets good but the fillers are kinda lame but better than the naruto ones lol

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

oh my god...fullmetal henskie...:lol2:

I didn't think it was a quality drop. I just assumed it was the style. :-o

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yeah even though Dattebayo does not do as good of a job encoding their files than lunar there was a drop in quality.

It was gradual but when characters are drawn out of proportion and there is less movement in the anime that indicates a budget cut.

I think you are right that the style changed too but the detail in all the character's features just diminished.

A good example is looking at Hitsiguya's first Bankai and then looking later on when he uses it again in the bount and Arrancar arc. They look terrible.