Frerotte in, Jackson out

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Gus was in a Rams uniform last year and he was so frickin bad it was unbelievable. I have a hard time believing he gives anybody a better chance of winning.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I watched most of the Vikings/Packers game in week 1 and Jackson was pretty bad. I don't know if Frerotte will be any better, but they needed to make a change.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

You beat me to it Kd.

But like I was saying...after all that talk about Jackson being their QB...they turn to Gus Frerotte.

I think they should have stuck with the kid because Frerotte isn't the answer they're looking for. Frerotte is unbelievably bad.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess I was wrong with Jackson, he's not ready to lead a team, I personally don't think Frerotte will do much better. But should be interesting to see how he does. None the less, Peterson will get the ball more then anyone on that team anyways.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I would have stuck with Jackson despite his play. He is younger and still developing. By starting the veteran in week three it looks like the vikes have completely given up on Tjack.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Apparently they have. This is one hell of a skilled 0-2 team and I guess this is the best chance they have to win. At least THEY think that's the case.

I woulda stuck with the young kid too. The Vikings should already know how good Gus is...and that's not good...

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Jackson looked like he had more of an idea of what was going on than Ferrotte. Guess that lessen their hopes of a postseason this year.