• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games French MMORPG

MrToine

Registered Member
French mmo
Do you know the French MMO : Dofus ? It's a great pride for us because he has opened the frontiers in international there are some years.

It's unique ! The game is 2D but the charm is here immediately and we play much of hours without realizing out. I play on this game since 2007 but of less in less. I have a lvl150 feca and a guild (with alliance). I play on a french server (Crocoburio).

Ankama Games (game editor) has other games. One of best (other than dofus) is Wakfu. This game is in the universe of dofus (Krosmoz) and happens 1000 years later. There are the chaos in the world because of Ogrest (the big boss monster).

Ankama Games also produces any mangas and novels around the univers of Krosmoz (Dofus & Wakfu). And a serie called Wakfu in parralel to the game.

All this is a crossmedia plateform and the games, series, novels and comics form a persistant universe inseparable.

Links :
DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG (official website of dofus)
WAKFU, The strategic MMORPG with a real environmental and political system. (officiel website of wakfu)
Ankama Group : Video Games, TV and Cinema, Editions, Press, Média, Events, Music, Products. (official website of ankama. Games, novels, series, film...)
Ankama Games :: Ankama Games Portal (official website of editor)