• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Free Shipping Boxes

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I got this link from one of the ebay forums: http://ebaysupplies.usps.com/

It says it is a special offer from ebay and usps but i haven't tried it.

Nanner

Registered Member
Just go to usps.gov and anyone can order free boxes and some other stuff (like the priority tape etc)

TGirl

Registered Member
Yup I did it once...bought all kinds of boxes (different sizes) and tape...I was feeling all good about myself...till I realize I had to send everything Priority...uggggg lol

But it does sure help out if that is how you plan to ship!!!

My hubby told me to order more before we moved to use them for moving boxes....lol I didn't!!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You can also order the flat rate boxes and envelopes....not a thin dime. They take a while but its worth it for the flat rate shipping costs.

Nanner

Registered Member
Anyone know if you can use the flat rate boxes and NOT pay the flat rate? Meaning if you put something light in them that would normally cost like 3-4 bucks? The box is a perfect size for something I want to ship but it doesn't weigh the 7+ dollars.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I think I have before. You may want to call the local P.Office and ask. I'm almost certain that they just put a piece of priority tape over it or something.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Anyone know if you can use the flat rate boxes and NOT pay the flat rate? Meaning if you put something light in them that would normally cost like 3-4 bucks? The box is a perfect size for something I want to ship but it doesn't weigh the 7+ dollars.

Nanner.. If you use them boxes to ship yourself here. Make sure you put some holes in the box so you can breath.. :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Nanner.. If you use them boxes to ship yourself here. Make sure you put some holes in the box so you can breath.. :lol:

LOL now why would I want to come to TX in the middle of the summer (BTDT got the worst sunburn of my life) Besides I have those lovely frequent flyer miles I can use. Shhhh just don't tell the hubby. He thinks I'm going to Vegas with my sister ;) ;) ;) And I DO weigh at least $7.50 worth!!!! :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
LOL now why would I want to come to TX in the middle of the summer (BTDT got the worst sunburn of my life) Besides I have those lovely frequent flyer miles I can use. Shhhh just don't tell the hubby. He thinks I'm going to Vegas with my sister ;) ;) ;) And I DO weigh at least $7.50 worth!!!! :lol:
Ok i wont tell just let me know when you get here ..The ranch is ready :lol: