FREE McD chicken

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
A friend of mine sent an email to a bunch of people about this McD promotion. She must have forgotten I don't live in the US. :lol:

For those who do, here's a link to get freebie McD:

McDonald's - Face the Glory

Valid until end of the month. You can only print it once and make sure it's a colored printer or it won't be accepted.

Bon appétit!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
arrggghhh!! I put the wrong birth date in and now I can't go back! Why me! nooooooo............

edit:
ok, I went to a friends computer and printed it. whew - I almost started hyperventilating there. I'm overweight and cheap and got really really excited when I saw this website and accidentally put by birth year as 2008. I'm ok now.

Thanks for the coupon!!

Last edited:
You can only print it once and make sure it's a colored printer or it won't be accepted.
Racism rears it's ugly head. :(

Thanks for the link. It's nice to receive a free meal, even at the cost of buying a drink.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Racism rears it's ugly head. :(

Thanks for the link. It's nice to receive a free meal, even at the cost of buying a drink.
I suppose they did that because of their "print once" policy. If black and white were allowed, then the policy will be useless because people can just photocopy the coupon once printed. Of course, they didn't think that people can also photocopy it in colored copier! :D