• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Free iPods

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok normally posts like this would be deleted for spamming... but, in my case I will make an acception. You will notice there are some ads on the site for this now too. :D

If anybody is interested in free iPods, check out this site http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=19964571. One of my friends did this and actually got a free iPod, so I thought I would give it a try.

See what you think. :)

-Andrew

BTW, if you sign up for it, I would recommend doing the Rhapsody offer as your required offer. It's $1 for the first month, then you can cancel, but you can listen to unlimited songs for only $1. I have been listening to music for 3 days straight now. :)

TGirl

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Ok normally posts like this would be deleted for spamming... but, in my case I will make an acception. You will notice there are some ads on the site for this now too. :D

If anybody is interested in free iPods, check out this site [EDITED PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS SIGHT]. One of my friends did this and actually got a free iPod, so I thought I would give it a try.

See what you think. :)

-Andrew

BTW, if you sign up for it, I would recommend doing the Rhapsody offer as your required offer. It's $1 for the first month, then you can cancel, but you can listen to unlimited songs for only $1. I have been listening to music for 3 days straight now. :)

There took care of it the best way I knew how!!!!! eheheheheh

Nanner

Registered Member
Mine came up a free laptop? But you had to do 2 of them?

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok Andrew I signed up on you now someone should sign up for me so here is my link..........

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=20034664

Nanner

Registered Member
Yeah a laptop is better :) Have one but you can never have too many puters :D

BTW just what the heck IS an iPod anyway? Know they have been around forever and everyone has one but I've never checked into what exactly they do.

Now somebody remind me to cancel this stuff in a few weeks will ya?

Where did you get a number for others to sign up? Do I have an email someplace that I haven't read yet? Or maybe that's just for the iPod and not the puter? BTW the main page didn't give me an option. (I don't think)? Just showed 3 laptops.....no iPods.

I just clicked on Trina's link to see what would come up. Put in a different email address and it came up a $250 gas card. Then I closed that page and there was the iPod. Guess you have options and can try it until you come up with something you want or take the iPod????

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Did you read *ALL* the rules to that stuff?! I should just auction off my left lung and buy one rather than have to remember to cancel alla that stuff LOL

Oh and Nanner... an iPod is just a really small computer that will hold a ton of music and files for easy transport.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I've looked into offers similar to this before...and they all had catches. Be aware of fine print that doesn't allow you to cancel subscriptions till after a certain time. In fact, i got a "free" mp3 player from one website thinking in could just end the subscription in a month or two. They didn't state clearly that the subscription was for a year...in either case it is a subscription i'll use so i didn't mind.

Let me know how this works out for you after a couple weeks. If you are actually able to cancel everything then i'm interested....i don't really need an ipod or a computer, but could resell them...lol

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was able to cancel my stuff. Actually I got an iPod now and I must say it's the best mp3 player I have used. The interface is awesome and the color screen and picture capability just takes it over the top. I am loving every minute of it!

CD's? What are those? :D