Free Gas/Free Groceries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you had the chance to have free groceries or free gas for the rest of your life what would it be?

Now first off if you don't drive then please don't respond by saying I would take the groceries because I don't drive.

Personally I would take the free gas, my truck takes tons of gas, and I have to fill it up every other day, and since gas prices keep climbing every single month I rather have free gas for the rest of my life instead of free groceries.

Discuss.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Are you kidding me? No contest there, my kids eat food like little starving street urchins, I buy it, it's gone, I buy it's gone. Not sure if I gave birth to girls or baby piglets, but either way, I'll take the groceries.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I'd definitely take the free groceries. I mean I can buy tons and tons of food and the gas bill can only go so high. WIth the amount of money I'm saving on food, I can afford to travel anywhere I want to and it evens itself out!

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That's what I would choose as well.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd take the free gas for sure. Save tons of money on road trips. I'd be driving all over the country.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I'd take free groceries. I drive 60 miles a day round trip for work too. Groceries are way more expensive a month than gas.

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Groceries just because in my life the two prices balance out and I coud get a wider variety of shit with the free groceries.

("sp" on that whole post.)

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Groceries. Then I could eat as well as I want forevar O:

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll need food for my whole life. Gas not so much.

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, gas is dispensable whereas food is paramount to your survival so I'd definitely go for groceries every time.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'll go with groceries, since gas randomly goes up and down. Groceries are constantly getting more expensive