• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Free Downloads

Impact

V.I.P.
Every now and then, I have one of the music sites i've 'liked' on facebook post a link to an artist who is giving away a free download as teaser tracks for their new album. Figured I would share them with you as they come up. Generally these downloads are only available for a little while, so if you want them get them straight away.

Today is two tracks off the two new Devin Townsend albums Deconstruction and Ghost that are being released next month.

Devin Townsend Project - Ghost & Deconstruction

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
One website I ofton use as it has a lot information and a lot of new bands is: Fat Wreck Chords - they are the label that many bands such as No-Fx, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag & Mad Caddies started on to name a few, they also allow you to download a lot of mp3's for free and sell records at quite a reduced rate.

If you are into Ska, Punk etc I would highly recomend them.

Impact

V.I.P.
Today is sampler of some record label, so they're giving away some free tunes from their artists discographies.

Tracks:

1. All Time Low - Lost In Stereo
2. Yellowcard - For You, And Your Denial
3. There For Tomorrow - Hunt Hunt Hunt
4. The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In
5. We Are The In Crowd - Lights Out
6. The Dangerous Summer - Where I Want To Be
7. Anarbor - Contagious
8. For The Foxes - Where The Heartache Is
9. Divided By Friday - Disappoint:Surprise
10. Silverstein - The Artist
11. Thrice - Deadbolt
12. Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions

Link: Hopeless Records Sampler

Iris

rainbow 11!
That is awesome, I'm totally downloading that crap. Thanks!

Impact

V.I.P.
For the US only, In Flames sampler: Amazon.com: In Flames Digital Sampler: In Flames: MP3 Downloads

Track Listing (Album/Song):

1. The Jester Race - "Lord Hypnos"
2. Whoracle - "Food For The Gods"
3. Colony - "Embody The Invisible"
4. Clayman - "Clayman"
5. Reroute To Remain - "System"
6. Soundtrack To Your Escape - "Dial 595-Escape"
7. Sounds of a Playground Fading - "Deliver Us" (brand new track)
------
Free download of the new Trivium track In Waves available for a short time through their facebook page.

Trivium - BandPage | Facebook

Last edited: