Fred Phelps & WBC due to protest VT funerals

Gavik

Registered Member
If this is in the wrong board, lemme know, but it focuses pretty heavily on religion, so...

Look, I'm pretty much against all religion in general, and I'm already sick of hearing about VT, but this is disgusting.

Sum up: Phelps and the WBC believe Christ died only for the elite few (aka them) and that higher education (college) is a sin, so the people at VT deserved to die.

http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Me: WTF?

I'm in a 100% agreeance with Merc. The absolute lack of respect that Fred Phelps and his company show for fellow man, and life in general, is evidence enough for me to know that they alone are going to burn in hell. I say we gather up and make a counter-protest. Heh.

The guys a nut job, and I can't believe there are people out there to follow him. This is just downright sick. Pathetic.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Wasn't Phelps and his group of nutjob zealots the same douche bags who protested Mr. Roger's funeral for not making speachs about how 3 years old shouldn't grow up to be gay?

Protesting a funeral, wtf Pehps?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
The good thing is that several groups show up to funerals to block them out and to show support for whomever is being burried.

Fred Phelps gets outnumbered a lot. I think the funerals will be big enough that they'll get pushed well beyond the center of the ceremony.

Gavik

Registered Member
I would pay a lot of money to get a crack at his smug, ignorant mug.
Well, I'm sure his following is so small that if you said you believed everything he said and asked to see him, they'd let you. That'd be your chance.

The good thing is that several groups show up to funerals to block them out and to show support for whomever is being burried.

Fred Phelps gets outnumbered a lot. I think the funerals will be big enough that they'll get pushed well beyond the center of the ceremony.
Yea, he won't do much.