Freak Weather!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Jun 23, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Last 2 days have been weird...

117 yesterday
    116 today

Well has some dust storms yesterday and very light rain (mostly spit showers)
    BUT tonight... man did we have a storm

Horizantal rain going east... then changed to west....
    Lotsa lightning... I even got a shot of it...

second shot is of the 2 foot off the curb river running down the street...

While not the best pics... but its not even monsoon season yet!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2006

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

My kinda weather.Rain.Lightning,Thunder. Ya gotta Love it

3. SamusAran86

yeah, I had to go outside for a bit while it was going on... which is why I dissappeared from the board for a bit.. I love it when its anything but bright and sunny lmdao

4. doubles2004

I know thats right .I have a metal roof here on the house and it starts raining and all love it..I will go out on the back porch and just sit .The rain hitting that metal roof I could sleep good.

5. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

hey it is better than earthquakes............... i say global warming is taking affect... we are having a weird summer so far... no where near the hot temp that it should be now... but i am not complaining .. i like the fall like weather... when it gets hot i can't take it................yuk.

6. SamusAran86

After 110 it all feels the same... DAMN HOT

But i love any type of weather, even if its just very clougy, and heat lightning...

but wet weather is the best... I grew up in Chicago, not too far off of lake Michigan and I loved the clouds and rain when I was a kid

7. nani1987

the windy city, i remeber when i went there for my brother graduation from bootcamp over almost 20yrs ago...........oh boy wow i feel old........
    the wet weather is not so bad, but i do feel it in my bones.........lol
    ok i need a new body..............wonder if i can auction it off and get a new one........lol

8. SamusAran86

Your not the only one... I feel every ache on a humid day... and it sucks

9. nani1987

but your younger than me................lol ok did you play sports..........oh better yet you have kids... they can make you old..............................................nani

you know doubles my grandparents house before it got slided down on a mud slide in puerto rico a few yr ago... they had their house with a metal roof... it use to freak me out as a kid but , i miss it.... been a while since i been there... say 18yrs ... but at least i got good genes... my grandfather was 107 when he past, my grandmother was 89 so hey i may live long enought to see a cure for ms.... and i am hoping and banking on the new MS Pill they are working on...........it would be so nice instead of needles..........yuk. i hate them

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  10. doubles2004

True rainy weather is great. As for the aches and pains I feel them everyday..