Freak Weather!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Last 2 days have been weird...

117 yesterday
116 today

Well has some dust storms yesterday and very light rain (mostly spit showers)
BUT tonight... man did we have a storm

Horizantal rain going east... then changed to west....
Lotsa lightning... I even got a shot of it...

second shot is of the 2 foot off the curb river running down the street...

While not the best pics... but its not even monsoon season yet!!

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yeah, I had to go outside for a bit while it was going on... which is why I dissappeared from the board for a bit.. I love it when its anything but bright and sunny lmdao

doubles2004

Registered Member
I know thats right .I have a metal roof here on the house and it starts raining and all love it..I will go out on the back porch and just sit .The rain hitting that metal roof I could sleep good.

nani1987

Registered Member
hey it is better than earthquakes............... i say global warming is taking affect... we are having a weird summer so far... no where near the hot temp that it should be now... but i am not complaining .. i like the fall like weather... when it gets hot i can't take it................yuk.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
After 110 it all feels the same... DAMN HOT

But i love any type of weather, even if its just very clougy, and heat lightning...

but wet weather is the best... I grew up in Chicago, not too far off of lake Michigan and I loved the clouds and rain when I was a kid

nani1987

Registered Member
the windy city, i remeber when i went there for my brother graduation from bootcamp over almost 20yrs ago...........oh boy wow i feel old........
the wet weather is not so bad, but i do feel it in my bones.........lol
ok i need a new body..............wonder if i can auction it off and get a new one........lol

nani1987

Registered Member
but your younger than me................lol ok did you play sports..........oh better yet you have kids... they can make you old..............................................nani

doubles2004 said:
I know thats right .I have a metal roof here on the house and it starts raining and all love it..I will go out on the back porch and just sit .The rain hitting that metal roof I could sleep good.
you know doubles my grandparents house before it got slided down on a mud slide in puerto rico a few yr ago... they had their house with a metal roof... it use to freak me out as a kid but , i miss it.... been a while since i been there... say 18yrs ... but at least i got good genes... my grandfather was 107 when he past, my grandmother was 89 so hey i may live long enought to see a cure for ms.... and i am hoping and banking on the new MS Pill they are working on...........it would be so nice instead of needles..........yuk. i hate them

Last edited: