• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Freak Weather!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Last 2 days have been weird...

117 yesterday
116 today

Well has some dust storms yesterday and very light rain (mostly spit showers)
BUT tonight... man did we have a storm

Horizantal rain going east... then changed to west....
Lotsa lightning... I even got a shot of it...

second shot is of the 2 foot off the curb river running down the street...

While not the best pics... but its not even monsoon season yet!!

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
My kinda weather.Rain.Lightning,Thunder. Ya gotta Love it

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yeah, I had to go outside for a bit while it was going on... which is why I dissappeared from the board for a bit.. I love it when its anything but bright and sunny lmdao

doubles2004

Registered Member
I know thats right .I have a metal roof here on the house and it starts raining and all love it..I will go out on the back porch and just sit .The rain hitting that metal roof I could sleep good.

nani1987

Registered Member
hey it is better than earthquakes............... i say global warming is taking affect... we are having a weird summer so far... no where near the hot temp that it should be now... but i am not complaining .. i like the fall like weather... when it gets hot i can't take it................yuk.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
After 110 it all feels the same... DAMN HOT

But i love any type of weather, even if its just very clougy, and heat lightning...

but wet weather is the best... I grew up in Chicago, not too far off of lake Michigan and I loved the clouds and rain when I was a kid

nani1987

Registered Member
the windy city, i remeber when i went there for my brother graduation from bootcamp over almost 20yrs ago...........oh boy wow i feel old........
the wet weather is not so bad, but i do feel it in my bones.........lol
ok i need a new body..............wonder if i can auction it off and get a new one........lol

nani1987

Registered Member
but your younger than me................lol ok did you play sports..........oh better yet you have kids... they can make you old..............................................nani

doubles2004 said:
I know thats right .I have a metal roof here on the house and it starts raining and all love it..I will go out on the back porch and just sit .The rain hitting that metal roof I could sleep good.
you know doubles my grandparents house before it got slided down on a mud slide in puerto rico a few yr ago... they had their house with a metal roof... it use to freak me out as a kid but , i miss it.... been a while since i been there... say 18yrs ... but at least i got good genes... my grandfather was 107 when he past, my grandmother was 89 so hey i may live long enought to see a cure for ms.... and i am hoping and banking on the new MS Pill they are working on...........it would be so nice instead of needles..........yuk. i hate them

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
True rainy weather is great. As for the aches and pains I feel them everyday..