• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

fraud watch international

Plumley

Registered Member
I had to back track because the page wasn't found so maybe the link needs fixing?

It's a nice site. They seem to be collecting and noting all the phishing scams and such. Although, I'm always a little distrustful of sites that offer me a "better" service if I pay, but that's just me.

Penguin

Registered Member
Although, for phishers and spoofs, it's often easier to just look in the status bar when hovering over the links... it's quite simple to see if the link is what it OUGHT to be... and if it isn't, you know it isn't *real*.

mynameisCat

Registered Member
That's a good site...the only trouble is that the people who fall for these things aren't the people who would usually go and check a site like that for it. *sigh*