Fox Sports ranks the NFL franchises

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, May 31, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Doesn't surprise me that the Patriots are number one, but it does surprise to see the Cowboys so low. I expected them to be in the top ten that's for sure.Surprise the Eagles are number three as well.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I didn't expect to find Philadelphia that high. They're a good team with good leadership, but not the third best team in the league. Ranked higher than Indy? No way.

As far as Dallas, it's sad that they're so low but they deserve it. Despite being a talented team, they have poor leadership and haven't won a playoff game in forever. Hell, they didn't even make the playoffs last year.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Actually I'm not surprised Dallas is that low but somewhat shocked that we are in the top 5 but I'm not complaining. I just sent out a mass text to my friends below me now lol

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Wow, the Ravens at number 5, that's pretty damn good. Not sure how the Eagles are ranked at number 3 and I'm definitely surprised at the Colts being two places below the Ravens.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I just read another article on Foxsports, and they believe that the Eagles have had the best off-season so far. I know there's still several months till the season start, so anything can happen for them to change their minds. But maybe that has something to do with it.