• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

found a better way than paypal

nani1987

Registered Member
Night and Darth i hope I can post this here.
I found an alternative to paypal that even has there own auctions and no fees..
Ebay is getting a run for it.......... here is the link
http://www.stormpay.com/?2368409

nani

trees

Registered Member
interesting..........I might check into that! Something that cost less would be nice.....

nani1987

Registered Member
with paypal getting spoof mail and ebay be nice not to get more email , it helps to have back up..............nani

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I've seen stormpay before.....I think it is popular in europe...every time i see that payment option it has been in correlation with a british based web site....but it does seem like a good alternative....personally, i use neteller as an alternative. They even call you to verify your identity before opening the account.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't used PayPal to buy things since I lost nearly $600 in a dispute. Ironically I also never received the item, and there was no tracking number or anything. I try to avoid them if possible nowadays.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Complete irony there huh Andrew? lol What do you use now?

*SOB again with the 60 second rule... typing even slow for the third time*

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I opened a netteller account a couple weeks ago. I haven't really used it yet though. Are you happy with it Night?

TGirl

Registered Member
I just signed up to BidPay because the seller that bought my "put a fork in me" auction didn't like paypal....so I signed up and he paid me....Direct deposit in my personal checking account in three days.... NO FEES for either of us...I really liked that!!! Soooooooooo I am thinking of taking PayPal off my auctions if I have anymore in the future!
Also with BidPay I don't think you have to be a member either.....the guys that bought the auction said something like that to me....was very cool!!!