• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Forum Users Poll

Whats your Gender?

• Male

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Female

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters

Nanner

Registered Member
precision said:
Ah yes...but do you know WHY we have more women than men? It's actually pretty simple....but I refuse to be the one to get torn apart limb-from-limb by being the one to say it....lol

<getting out my chainsaw.....dull knives and pumping up the muscles> WE know what you were going to say! Would you care to clarify just incase I'm wrong? :smirk:

There was nothing about sitting around eating bonbons and watching Oprah was there?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nanner said:
<getting out my chainsaw.....dull knives and pumping up the muscles> WE know what you were going to say! Would you care to clarify just incase I'm wrong? :smirk:

There was nothing about sitting around eating bonbons and watching Oprah was there?

LOL hey now I"m at work! DOH! Did I just reveil that? Hope my boss is not a member!!!

precision

Registered Member
Nanner said:

NO...nothing about bonbons...lol.... More like ebay=shopping, there fore....lol

Nanner

Registered Member
Gnopostopi said:
wow, pretty good poll, close, when I voted it was 11 to 11.

Still not enough for as many members as there is :(

Ahem.....just for someones info.....I haven't bought anything in eBay since......(well one thing last night but these forums made me do it)! In weeks! (before that one thing last night that these forums made me buy that is) AND since the poll is now tied at 11/11 guess it's males buying as much as females?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner i only sent you to look not to buy :D

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Nanner i only sent you to look not to buy :D

LOL same thing to me!

I have nothing else to say and it's telling me my message is too short. This ok now? :D

precision

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Still not enough for as many members as there is :(

Ahem.....just for someones info.....I haven't bought anything in eBay since......(well one thing last night but these forums made me do it)! In weeks! (before that one thing last night that these forums made me buy that is) AND since the poll is now tied at 11/11 guess it's males buying as much as females?
forums made you shop....I rest my case...lol

But you know what else I just thought of (and this will get me into trouble also) have you noticed that more of the women post than the men? Ummm...I'd better shut up now before I get into more trouble...lol (Not that I'm implieing that women like to chat or anything......lol)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Opps Precision

i think you might have to duck now lookout for the incoming :lol:

precision

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Opps Precision

i think you might have to duck now lookout for the incoming :lol:

Yeah Yeah, I know...but it's only a JOKE!!!.....lol