• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Forum speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaGuy-HPA-Italy

Registered Member
When I'm navigating through the forum, it takes a while to get to places. It's not my computer, I own a new windows 7, i think it could be because of all the stuff that needs to be loaded. I am not a programmer or website creator, but I'm just saying

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
When I'm navigating through the forum, it takes a while to get to places. It's not my computer, I own a new windows 7, i think it could be because of all the stuff that needs to be loaded. I am not a programmer or website creator, but I'm just saying
We already have a thread for this. Try the search button

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Your situation is not an isolated case. The problem is being addressed (they're working on it)........the link below should provide you with some relative situations and possible explanations.....

Slowness and Errors Thread (a similar thread)

http://www.generalforum.com/ideas-support/slowness-errors-thread-73314.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.