• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Forum Restrictions, Congrats to forehead guy

bond007ca

New Member
ok I can only post here????

I wanted to say Congrats to the forehead guy for making a cool 3 grand with his latest auction>
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Keep posting and you'll have access almost everywhere to start a new thread, not to mention the chance to win a new camera!:D
 

bond007ca

New Member
AngelsPeak said:
Keep posting and you'll have access almost everywhere to start a new thread, not to mention the chance to win a new camera!:D
ok

thanks.

never been to a forum that had levels....

This is a strange way of doing things... I am sure that is why more poeple do not join and/or stay once they do, feels too restricted.

how many regulars are here?
 
Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Andrew actually posted a poll regarding this yesterday....

http://www.auctionforum.com/showthread.php?p=31603#post31603

I believe the levels were put in place to keep spamming down.

As far as regulars, there are quite a few people in and out, the nice thing about this forum compared to others you may belong to......everyone here is willing to help when you have a question, and you'll notice we all get along as well.

Welcome!
 

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
bond007ca said:
ok

thanks.

never been to a forum that had levels....

This is a strange way of doing things... I am sure that is why more poeple do not join and/or stay once they do, feels too restricted.

how many regulars are here?
First let me say welcome to AF!!! There are quite a few threads on the boards for you to read and get busy replying to :) You'll level in no time at all! As far as for others not staying and it feeling restricted, Andrew is definetly working on new things and up for suggestions! Thanks for the input :D
 

bond007ca

New Member
iggyshotthebear said:
First let me say welcome to AF!!! There are quite a few threads on the boards for you to read and get busy replying to :) You'll level in no time at all! As far as for others not staying and it feeling restricted, Andrew is definetly working on new things and up for suggestions! Thanks for the input :D
thnks.

wish you guys the best ith your forum.
 

bond007ca

New Member
Andrew said:
Hi bond, thanks for the congrats. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around. :)
Cool, keep it up man!

Thanks for having me around and hope to chew the fat when I have time.

Hey how come there is no news about your current ad on your web and no new pictures?
 
Top