• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Forum for UFO's/paranormal

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you guys think about having a forum for unusual things like UFO's, Bigfoot, ghosts and such? It could all just fall under one forum, wouldn't have to devote an entire section to it. I think it would be fun and interesting and would post in it.

Falconer

Registered Member
Yeah, I could go for that. It could get a bit high-tension with potential arguments between conspiracy nuts (no offence, I love a good conspiracy theory myself) and the more feet-on-the-ground folks, but there's nothing wrong with a good debate. And I love talking about all that kind of stuff, so I'd definitely support this.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A good friendly debate on any paranormal subject would be nice. I started a thread in History about in 1942 LA they thought they were battling a ET which I thought was pretty wild. There was several witnesses to this.

Then I saw a ghost one time, that was eye opening. I think there is several topics like these that would make for a good debate or discussion. I think it all could go in just one forum, I noticed entertainment only had 7 forums which is making it unbalanced.lol

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I love reading about the paranormal and would support this idea. We don't get enough threads of that nature at the moment to have one really, but I'm sure people would post more on the subject if it had its own section.

Although, there's a lot of things that need ironing out in the staff room at the moment. I'll be sure to throw this thread in there when higher priority things have been sorted, provided it doesn't get anymore mod/admin attention beforehand.

Edit: Just an fyi, we think this has been suggested before and rejected, but can't find the thread.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I think for time being, it would be safe to create a thread in General Discussion and see what kind of traffic it generates before creating a board for it. I am all up for this by the way.

Guppy

Registered Member
I absolutely agree with the above posts.