• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fort Minor

Hinata

La Coquette
Piccolo said:
Isnt this the group Mike Shinodna from Linkin Park is also in?
Actually Fort Minor is just Mike Shinoda. But he decided against putting his name on it. I was confused at first when I heard the song cus it was all him rapping then Holly Brook singing the chorus. I thought I would have been a little disheartened by the fact he didn't bring Linkin Park in but Im happy he's expressing himself thru the music he wishes and is not trying to change the image of Linkin Park.

P.S. I can't wait for their next album as well and 'Remember the Name' is a kick a$$ song. I got it on MySpace. Hehe I love hearing it

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Piccolo said:
It has to be edited on TV ya know lol.
of course. They just played the beat and the chorus, but now they've replaced it with some band

D

DMX

The firs time I heard the song Remember The Name was in Live 06. It was awesome. I downloaded it straight away. :D

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Cloud said:
Piccolo said:
Isnt this the group Mike Shinodna from Linkin Park is also in?
Yeah. I normally hate rap, but these guys're pretty good.
The funny part is, I don't like rap either, but these guys are damn catchy.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Remember the Name is great. I also like Believe me. Where'd you go is ok to me and Petrified is cool too.

Also I wouldn't really call it these guys. Its a solo album not really a group thing. The guys behind the scenes don't really get any credit for making sure the guy on stage looks good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only heard Remeber the Name and Where'd you go so far but I saw that Kos4Ever added two other of their songs Beleive me and Petrefied, after I am done writting this i'll give it a good download. Then i'll let you guys know what i think about them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You should just buy the album, the only song that I am not fond of on it is "Back Home."

F

Forbidden

I like Fort Minor a lot, Believe Me is probably my favorite song on this album.

F

FCXShogun

Yeap definitely like it, I like Mike Shinoda awesome styles and raps and their songs is pretty good too and I listen to them before every game cos it really somehow inspire me, I like remember the name, petrified, Dolla, Dedicated, Believe me ,etc..

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Petriefied, and Slip out the Back are probably some of my favorites, I also like Where'd You Go as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oneblood27898 Video Games 0
MenInTights Video Games 7
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 7
dDave Breaking News 2
I Music 45