• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fort Minor

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys like Fort Miner? I really like them my favorite song from them is Remember the Name it's a great song, and if you haven't heard you should download it.

S

scriver058

Re: Fort Miner

Yeah, I actually just found out about Fort Minor. They have a new song, 'Where'd You Go' that's kinda hot. I'll definitely be checkin for more stuff from them.

L

lilbballfrk

if i wanted to listen to something soft, i would go with "whered you go" and if a good beat, i wouuld go with "remember the name." their both great

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I am actually gonna download it now cause I really like Remember the name.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Isnt this the group Mike Shinodna from Linkin Park is also in?

C

Cloud

Piccolo said:
Isnt this the group Mike Shinodna from Linkin Park is also in?
Yeah. I normally hate rap, but these guys're pretty good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yeah I am not sure about that but I think he is. I dont know what with this song but I just love it, I keep playing it and I almost know the song by heart now lol. Good tune.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I bought The Rising Tied, it is a damn good album, cant wait for Linkin Park to make another one now.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight

Dang, I knew it sounded familiar.

I like remember the name too. too bad they changed the song for the NBA finals now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oneblood27898 Video Games 0
MenInTights Video Games 7
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 7
dDave Breaking News 2
I Music 45