Forming you own band.

snowflake

Registered Member
If you was to form your own band, What would you call it and why ?

I'd call mine : Sunshiners.

And the reason why is... Everyone loves the sun. When people wake up in the morning and see the suns shining it sometimes changes there mood :)

If I were to form a band, it would be called 'So There I Was...' It's an inside joke amongst my friends and I, but I think it would still make a decent band name.

Also, I have decided that if I were to form a band, I would title the first album 'The Applaudable Aim of Rocking.'

Greywolf

Registered Member
If I were to make a rock band... It would have to be named
"Silverwolf" due to my love for wolves, and the fact that Golden wolf sounds weird. It would be a furry rock band...
My first album would be named "Don't Cry"

BigBob

Registered Member
If you was to form your own band, What would you call it and why ?

I'd call mine : Sunshiners.

And the reason why is... Everyone loves the sun. When people wake up in the morning and see the suns shining it sometimes changes there mood :)
I wish it was dark all the time. I hate the sun.

..but anyways

I don't know.. "The Devil's Rejects" I guess. I've always made that my band name for Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. Damn good movie.

ACometAppears

Registered Member
Madonna Jackson Pac.

When asked why Tokyo Police Club named their band what they did (they're Canadians, not Japanese), they said that it was because a study determined the most common words that appear in successful band names, and the two choices were "Tokyo Police Club" or "Madonna Jackson Pac". I don't know if the story is true or not, but it would be interesting to see what the other top names would be.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Ski at a Tree

Mom's Cherry

Hidden Vagenda

The Green Lighters

Foggy Duck

Cereal

Hex Head

Skin Museum

Sickbag

Pea
Haha. What type of repertoire will your band have?

I'll probably play pop/alternative rock and call my band something common like....Dudes. :hah:

ETA: darn, some band is already called that. Dudettes then (but it sounds so girly, :hmm:)

wooly

I am the woolrus
the band i'm in at the moment is called 'Edison' because it's short, memorable and we're all pretty nerdy so it represents us kinda well :p

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Ripfuck, and it would be the hardest heavy metal/rock band in the world, with myself screaming and slurring the words.

Our first album would also be the title of one of the songs - You Don't Get To Touch Me! and would portray all the rage that defines me.

Either that or BananaHammock, a mellow feel-good band, akin to the Dandy Warhols, for example. :)